Terms & conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE navyāsa WEBSITE.
"we" / "us" / "our" means navyāsa
“navyāsa” is a division of Grasim Industries Limited.
“Grasim Industries Limited” is a public listed company registered under the laws of India having its registered office at Birlagram, Nagda, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh-456331, India and a flagship company of the Aditya Birla Group.
“navyāsa website” means https://www.navyasabyliva.in
"you" / "your" / "yourself" means any individual / person who visits and/or uses our navyāsa website.
Your use of the navyāsa website, services and all the materials on navyāsa website are subject to the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") contained herein.
SCOPE OF AGREEMENT:
By using navyāsa website, you acknowledge that:
- you are not below 18 years of age (if you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use navyāsa website and make any purchases from the navyāsa website).
- you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of use including but not restricted to all policies and references contained herein and shall be deemed to be a binding agreement between navyāsa and you.
- the terms and conditions are subject to amendments or changes by us from time to time and that your continued use of navyāsa website after any such amendment or change shall constitute your acceptance and a valid agreement to any such changes.
- you are free to regularly refer the latest version of the agreement at any given point of time on navyāsa website. In the event the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you, you may discontinue using the navyāsa website and our services.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY:
- the data collected from you on your use of navyāsa website,
- the circumstances in which your data may be used and disclosed by us, and
- the manner in which your data is protected.
It is necessary for you to supply navyāsa with personal information on this navyāsa website in connection with the provision of the services you have requested or are about to request at this navyāsa website. Failure to supply such information may result in navyāsa being unable to provide these services.
- the processing of request for purchase of products and services;
- membership services;
- promotional services;
- conducting credit checks;
- disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on navyāsa;
- purposes relating to any of the above purposes.
This Policy will not alter or affect any information otherwise provided by you to navyāsa. The details which you are requested to provide on navyāsa website shall be confidential to navyāsa, navyāsa assumes no responsibility over the contents and accuracy of the same. navyāsa will not reveal your details to any external body, unless navyāsa either has your permission, or is under a legal obligation or any other duty to do so.
navyāsa wishes to assure you that your personal information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security. Despite taking all efforts and maintaining / exercising all care and caution, any information passed to any person though not due to a fault on the part of navyāsa, navyāsa will not be in any ways liable.
However, it is your responsibility at all times to maintain the secrecy of your user ID and login password. Personal data provided by you are retained for as long as the purposes for which such data were collected continue. Data are then destroyed unless their retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect navyāsa interest. As a general rule the maximum retention period is 7 years.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
Everything on navyāsa website, including without limitation, all text, graphics, programs, music clips, downloads, software, logos, icons, images, materials, illustrations, designs, photographs, video clips and other materials that are part of navyāsa website is the valuable intellectual property of navyāsa its subsidiary, associates and affiliates. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the navyāsa website without the written consent from us is strictly prohibited and liable for prosecution as per applicable laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
You expressly agree that use of this site is at your sole risks.
- Neither Grasim Industries Limited, navyāsa, its affiliates, any of its/their respective employees, agents, third party content providers, licensors, business partners warrant that the navyāsa website will be uninterrupted or error free; Nor do they make any warranty as to the accuracy or liability of any information, service or merchandise provided through the navyāsa website. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results that may obtain from use of the navyāsa website.
- The navyāsa website is provided on as-is basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties that are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable laws of India.
- As you would be aware that colour images might have, different appearance on different display screens and navyāsa does not warrant any accurate display on your display. We cannot guarantee that display of colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. Packaging of the product may vary from that displayed on the navyāsa website.
- In no event will navyāsa, or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the navyāsa website, or the content included herein, be liable in contract, in tort (including for its own negligence) or under any other legal theory (including strict liability) for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential or similar damages, including without limitation, lost profits or revenues, loss of use or similar economic loss, arising out of the use of inability to use the site. You hereby acknowledge that the provisions of this section shall apply to all use of and content on this site.
- This Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any acts, performance, failure of performance, error, omission, inaccuracy, interruption, deletion, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of this site whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour (including strict liability), negligence or under any other cause of action. you specifically acknowledge that navyāsa is not liable for the defamatory or offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- In no event shall the total liability to you for all claims, damages, losses or cause of actions, whether in contract tort including its own negligence or under any other legal theory including strict liability, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
- In no event shall navyāsa be responsible or liable to you for any claims, damages, losses or cause of actions, whether in contract tort including its own negligence or under any other legal theory including strict liability if the same arises due to any acts, omission, breach, wilful default, negligence, wrong information furnished, on your part and you shall indemnify, defend and keep Grasim Industries Limited, navyāsa, its affiliates, any of its/their respective employees, agents, third party content providers, licensors, business partners indemnified, defended and harmless from all such claims, litigations, losses, damages, fines, penalties, etc..
navyāsa in its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit your use of navyāsa website and sales thereof whether wholly or partly and place such other restrictions as navyāsa may be deemed fit.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SSL:
At times, we may ask you for personal information while you are visiting navyāsa website. We ask for this information only to deliver materials that you have requested, to respond to a question you have asked, or to provide you with a product or service.
When you enter data into an online form on navyāsa website, the personal information you type is protected and securely transmitted to us through a method such as a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is the standard method that websites use to protect visitors' information by coding or "encrypting" everything from credit card transactions to enrolment data.
navyāsa takes the security of your information very seriously and has established security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorized access to customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your information. All authorized personnel within our organization who deal with your information must abide by a confidentiality agreement.
Cookies cannot gather any personal information about you other than information you provide voluntarily, such as the information you enter if you choose to register on the site.
Most browser software lets you decide whether or not you want to allow cookies to be created. You can set your browser to notify you when a website sends a cookie to your computer. Most browsers also provide a way for you to remove cookies from your computer. If you tell your browser to deny cookies while you are visiting the navyāsa website, visit will be terminated for your protection.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions or would like more information on our privacy practices or want us to delete any of your personal information, please contact us at navyāsacares@adityabirla.com
Any notice required or permitted hereunder, shall be served by personal delivery in writing or by registered post. Notice delivered personally shall be deemed given as of the date of actual receipt and for the purpose of registered post as of the actual delivery date. Notices shall be addressed as follows:
Company : Grasim Industries Limited
Division : Pulp & Fibre Marketing
Name : Mr. Rajnikant Sabnavis
Designation : Chief Marketing Officer
Address : Hub town Solaris, 5th Floor, 501A & 502, Prof N S Phadke marg, Andheri-E, Mumbai-400069
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS:
Your reviews, comments, suggestions, and other submissions submitted or offered in connection with your use of navyāsa website will be and remain the property of navyāsa. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to navyāsa website of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments. You shall make sure that your comments and other submissions shall not be derogatory, unlawful, commercial, political, threatening, abusive, illegal, obscene, insane. navyāsa website will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. navyāsa will be under no obligation to maintain or entertain any of your submissions in confidence or as a compulsion or give any response thereof.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions shall remain in force and binding upon you.
navyāsa may, in its sole discretion, terminate this user agreement or suspend your access to all or any part of this site including, but not limited to, any newsletters, updates, bulletin boards on the navyāsa website, for any reason, at any time, including without limitation, breach of this agreement, without any notice. Such termination or suspension shall be without any liability on navyāsa.
If this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding data, materials, comments appearing on the navyāsa website and the representations and warranties, indemnities and limitations of liability set forth in this agreement shall survive any such termination.
navyāsa shall not be liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations hereunder and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever that is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to:
- an act of god, war, hostilities, riot, fire, explosion, natural calamity, accident, flood, sabotage,
- lack of adequate fuel, power, raw materials, containers, transportation, labour, strike, lock-out, non-availability / delay in transportation,
- injunction, compliance with governmental laws, prohibitions or enactments of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations, regulations, or orders,
- breakage or failure of machinery or apparatus, or
- any other cause whether or not of the class or kind enumerated which affects the performance of our obligations
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the India. The terms used in this agreement such as “laws” / “applicable laws” shall mean and construe to be the laws applicable in India.
navyāsa website is controlled and operated by navyāsa from its Marketing office located in Mumbai (Maharashtra, India). navyāsa does not represent or warrant that any materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in any other location. If you choose to access this site from another location, you do so at your own sole risk and are responsible for complying with any and all local laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. Any actions, disputes, claims or proceedings related to any matters arising out of navyāsa website including any orders or purchases made thereat, shall be brought alone in the exclusive courts of Mumbai (Maharashtra, India).
- navyāsa has no obligation to update this site in a specific timeframe and, therefore, any information may be out of date.
- Any information, graphics, animations, video, sound, text, trademarks, or service marks, and/or other information presented at navyāsa website are the property of navyāsa. Use of any information or data from the navyāsa website requires written permission from navyāsa.
- The information and descriptions contained on this site are intended as general information and are not necessarily complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services offered by navyāsa.